Elizabeth May has declared that the Green Party will sit out a Labrador byelection and is calling for the NDP to do the same in order to help Liberal candidate Todd Russell, who lost to the departing Pena Penashue of the Conservatives by 79 votes in 2011. Liberal leadership hopeful Joyce Murray is taking credit […]
- Dark Knight Shooter’s Latest ‘Fuck You’ to America
- South Korea to North Korea : “You don’t call, you don’t write…”
- Canadian whistleblower criticizes government committee designed to protect and support whistleblowers, gets kicked out of committee.
- Reuters : “U.S. to allow small knives to be carried onto airplanes”
- Uncle Sam, notorious hegemonic buzz kill, decides to ruin multilateral institution for no reason.
“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist”
Liberation theology, a late-20th century movement amongst Latin American Catholics, provides a strong counterargument to those who believe that nothing worthwhile has ever come from religion or the religious. The demise of liberation theology, its betrayal by the current and former pope in particular, provides a compelling argument to Catholics as to why their church is a sham.
In the geopolitical equivalent of standing next to the fat girl in order to look skinny, the international community eagerly awaits Syria’s use of chemical weapons upon its own people. . .
March 5, 2013 : A US study has shown that children of same-sex couples have ambivalent attitudes toward marriage, an institution most of their parents have been denied a right to. If this turned out to be true in all states where gay marriage was not allowed, it would mean that the biggest threat to […]
I imagine the coolest thing about being the Pope is the red telephone you get in your office with a direct line to God through which He tells you to perpetuate the Church’s steady decline into irrelevance and maintain it’s winning streak of never once in history being a net force for Good in the […]