- Gay Divorce Now Legal in Canada
- Elizabeth May’s Call for Cooperation Against the Conservatives
- Dark Knight Shooter’s Latest ‘Fuck You’ to America
- South Korea to North Korea : “You don’t call, you don’t write…”
- Canadian whistleblower criticizes government committee designed to protect and support whistleblowers, gets kicked out of committee.
Global warming is too serious an issue for the world to wait for China to catch up to the developed world, but not too serious an issue that it can’t wait for two rival nations with incompatible economic systems and ideologies to come to an agreement.
It is extraordinary that his membership to the Hitler Youth ended up being the least controversial thing about him.
March 6, 2013 : Reuters : “U.S. to allow small knives to be carried onto airplanes“ In a follow up statement, a TSA spokesman said, “We’re still going to use our X-ray vision to look at your dick or vag. You can’t give someone that power and then expect them to give it up.”
March 5, 2013 Reuters “U.S. urges ban on drunk diplomats at UN budget debates“
March 5, 2013 : A US study has shown that children of same-sex couples have ambivalent attitudes toward marriage, an institution most of their parents have been denied a right to. If this turned out to be true in all states where gay marriage was not allowed, it would mean that the biggest threat to […]
I imagine the coolest thing about being the Pope is the red telephone you get in your office with a direct line to God through which He tells you to perpetuate the Church’s steady decline into irrelevance and maintain it’s winning streak of never once in history being a net force for Good in the […]